Mister David Evans of Mobile, Alabama, retired Marine, Engineer and frequent Key West visitor is a big fan of this blog. David drinks Bud Light, carries around a plastic Captain Tony’s cup everywhere he goes and tells stories with no fewer than four metaphors. And although there are no hills in Alabama, David is the Drinkslinger’s favorite Hillbilly!
- 100 Beers of Solitude
- When Did We Start Wanting the Stick to Turn Blue?
- Time to Put Your Pants Back On
- Are You Ready For Some Football? And if so, could you explain it to me?
- You Can Get Drunk in the Morning But You Still Can’t Bring Your Pig to the Beach
- Poke Me Baby One More Time
- How to Talk to the Kitchen Without Getting Hurt